Arvind Nandu, Orlando Florida Businessman History
Arvind Nandu Early Life
Arvind Nandu was born in Mumbai, India on December 31, 1963. After earning his bachelor’s degree in business in 1985 in Mumbai, he pursued his law degree, which he earned in 1988.
Moving to Orlando, Florida
Following his graduation from law school, Arvind Nandu had plans to both continue his education, and move to the United States. In 1988, Arvind would move to Ft. Wayne, Indiana, earning his MBA. One year later, he would marry his wife Monnica, and move to Orlando, Florida, which has been Arvind Nandu’s home since moving.
Upon moving to Orlando, Florida, Arvind saw all the potential this growing city had, particular in the tourism industry. With the high prices of most gift shops associates with the Orlando theme parks, Arvind believed in offering both local residents of Orlando, Florida and tourists alike gifts and souvenirs to take home, all at a low, affordable price.
Arvind Nandu’s First Business & Continued Success
Arvind would open his first business “Benzer Gifts” on International Drive, located in the heart of Orlando, Florida.
Arvind immediately enjoyed success with his business, focusing on unique, novelty gifts and souvenir’s at a low price, that both tourists and local residents loved.
One year later, Arvind found what would become his central company Benzer Enterprises Inc. in 1991, and open a customized t-shirt printing store in the Mercado Mall on International Drive.
Within another year, Arvind would open his third store “Benzer Electronics”, also located at the Mercado Mall.
In 1994, Arvind would open up another business, a 5500 sq. ft. Disney and Florida Gifts & Souvenir store.
Three years later, Arvind acquired another store, “Bargain King”, currently located at 6582 International drive in Orlando, Florida. Building off his current success of stores and gift items, this would be Arvind Nandu’s largest store, an 8000 sq. ft. Disney and Florida gift and souvenir store.
This gift shop would become well known for both its officially licensed Disney products, humorous t-shirts, shot glasses, and bottle opener’s, and many other gift and souvenir products.
Arvind would also acquire the surrounding properties of his gift shop, which are currently occupied by the World Café, which serves both regular and English breakfast, and an Irish Pub known as “Murphy’s Arm”, both located in connection to Arvind Nandu and his wife Monnica’s gift shop.
Both Murphy’s Pub and World Café are currently leased out to tenant’s.
Arvind Nandu To Date
Arvind Nandu’s list of accomplishments and business success would only continue, acquiring additional properties, and continuously creating and growing a variety of businesses throughout the Orlando, Florida area. This would include additional gift and souvenir shops throughout Orlando, Florida, restaurant’s, a shoe store and much more.
To date, as of 2017, Arvind Nandu currently resides in Orlando, Florida where he owns numerous successful businesses and prominent properties. Through hard work and dedication, Arvind Nandu has achieved outstanding amounts of both business success and recognition. He is also the husband of his wife Monnica, and proud father of two sons.
Arvind Nandu continues to focus on running his current business’ and properties, expanding out his business interests, and spending time with his devoted wife and children.
Additional Orlando, Florida Business’ and Properties acquired by Arvind Nandu:
- Acquired “Gift Warehouse” in 2003, a 7000 sq. ft. Gift store in The Belz Outlet Mall on International Drive.
- Acquired “Benzer Enterprise One, Inc. DBA Factory Outlet” in 2003. Located at 7435 International Dr. A Florida and Disney gift and souvenir store.
- Acquired “Shoe City” in 2004, a 7000 sq. ft. shoe store in The Belz Outlet Mall on International Dr.
- Acquired “Benzer International, Inc. DBA Benzer Gifts II “in 2007. Located at 6319 International Dr. A 7000 sq. ft. Disney and Florida Gift and souvenir store.
- Acquired “International Drive Flea Market, LLC” in 2007. A 50,000 sq. ft. indoor flea market, first of its kind in this area.
- Acquired “Bargain King, LLC” an 8000 sq. ft. Disney and Florida gift and souvenir store located at 6454 International Dr. in 2013.
- Acquired “Benzer International Kissimmee, LLC located at 4749 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy., Kissimmee, FL in 2014. Another Disney and Florida gift store. Purchased this property in 2015.
- Purchased a property at 4118 W. Vine St., Kissimmee,” Latin ale House, LLC” in 2015. A 10,000 sq. ft. restaurant building with 2.2 acres of land. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 909 W. Vine St. Kissimmee,” 909 Vine St. Partners, LLC” in 2016. A 8000 sq. ft. restaurant building with 2.5 acres of land. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 1000 W. Vine St. Kissimmee, “1000 Vine St. Partners, LLC in 2016. A 14,000 sq. ft. former Pizza Hut. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property in Lake Mary, FL., “Greenwood Partners, LLC” in 2017. An 14,000 sq. ft. office complex. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 4150 W. Vine St. Kissimmee, 6500 sq. ft. with 1.5 acres of land, “4150 Vine St. Partners, LLC” in 2017. A business venture with partners.
Connect with Arvind Nandu via Linkedin: