Arvind Nandu Orlando, Florida Businessman
About Arvind Nandu
Arvind Nandu is a well-known businessman throughout the Orlando, Florida area and the president at Benzer International Inc. Arvind Nandu owns numerous businesses throughout the Orlando, Florida area and has been in business in the Orlando, Florida area for over 26 years, servicing millions of customers through his gift shops, restaurants, mini golf courses, and many other business interest’s.
Arvind Nandu was born in India, and moved to Indiana to pursue his MBA. After marrying his current wife Monnica, Arvind moved to Orlando, Florida, which has been his home since, and where he has successfully started numerous business’.
Among his many business’, Arvind Nandu currently owns several gift shop’s, two of which are located on International Drive, and are some of the most popular gift shops in the Orlando, Florida area. Arvind Nandu is also well-known for creating a unique concept of leak markets, opening a 50,000 sq. ft. flea market center in Orlando, Florida, which would be the first of its kind. Arvind Nandu has also owned several stores in malls throughout Orlando, Florida, and owns several business properties as well.
Arvind Nandu is not only a businessman, but a family man, devoted to both his wife and two son’s.
In addition, Arvind Nandu has also been an active member and advisor of the IACC (Indian American Chamber of Commerce).
Orlando, Florida Business’ and Properties acquired by Arvind Nandu:
- Acquired “Gift Warehouse” in 2003, a 7000 sq. ft. Gift store in The Belz Outlet Mall on International Drive.
- Acquired “Benzer Enterprise One, Inc. DBA Factory Outlet” in 2003. Located at 7435 International Dr. A Florida and Disney gift and souvenir store.
- Acquired “Shoe City” in 2004, a 7000 sq. ft. shoe store in The Belz Outlet Mall on International Dr.
- Acquired “Benzer International, Inc. DBA Benzer Gifts II “in 2007. Located at 6319 International Dr. A 7000 sq. ft. Disney and Florida Gift and souvenir store.
- Acquired “International Drive Flea Market, LLC” in 2007. A 50,000 sq. ft. indoor flea market, first of its kind in this area.
- Acquired “Bargain King, LLC” an 8000 sq. ft. Disney and Florida gift and souvenir store located at 6454 International Dr. in 2013.
- Acquired “Benzer International Kissimmee, LLC located at 4749 W. Irlo Bronson Hwy., Kissimmee, FL in 2014. Another Disney and Florida gift store. Purchased this property in 2015.
- Purchased a property at 4118 W. Vine St., Kissimmee,” Latin ale House, LLC” in 2015. A 10,000 sq. ft. restaurant building with 2.2 acres of land. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 909 W. Vine St. Kissimmee,” 909 Vine St. Partners, LLC” in 2016. A 8000 sq. ft. restaurant building with 2.5 acres of land. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 1000 W. Vine St. Kissimmee, “1000 Vine St. Partners, LLC in 2016. A 14,000 sq. ft. former Pizza Hut. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property in Lake Mary, FL., “Greenwood Partners, LLC” in 2017. An 14,000 sq. ft. office complex. A business venture with partners.
- Purchased a property at 4150 W. Vine St. Kissimmee, 6500 sq. ft. with 1.5 acres of land, “4150 Vine St. Partners, LLC” in 2017. A business venture with partners.
Connect with Arvind Nandu
If interesting in connecting to discuss further business opportunities throughout Orlando, Florida and Central Florida, Mr. Nandu can be contacted via the links below.